GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING CELL
- Dr. Garima
- Ms. Geeta
- Dr. Khushboo
- Dr. Gunjan
The Guidance and Counseling cell of the college provides a wholesome and conducive environment for all round development of the students. This is a team effort involving principal, faculty members of Guidance and Counseling Various guidance and counselling services provided to the students are as follows:
- In the beginning of the academic session the cell provides orientation to the students about the functioning of the college, learning resources and other technological arrangements available as well as the institutional values.
- The cell organizes various lectures for the graduates and post graduates students of the college to improve their overall personalities that help them to meet challenges in global competition and new market paradigms.
- It organizes various training programmes including those on personality development, training for confidence building, positive self esteem, time management, interpersonal skills to face interviews.
- It provides personal, vocational and career counselling to the students on one-to-one basis.
- The cell addresses their specific personal problems, opportunities for employment as well as career development and provide guidance to appear for competitive examinations.