Diploma in Elementary Education - D.El.Ed.
Total Sanctioned strength: 50
ADMISSION PROCESS FOR DIPLOMA IN ELEMENTARY EDUCATION (D.El.Ed.)
The admission to this course is on the basis of marks obtained in qualifying exams. Entrance test is conducted for it.
- The proposed number of seats for this course is 50.
- The duration of the course is Two year divided into two years.
- The minimum qualification for the admission is 12th in any discipline of any recognized university with not less than 50% marks in aggregate.
- The minimum number of marks to pass the examination in each semester is-
- 35% in each paper in the University as well as jointly with internal assessment
- 35% in the seminar, project and viva-voce;
- 50% in the aggregate of I and II above.
5. Admission to the course is advertised in the regional /national newspapers.
6. Local electronic media is also used for advertisement.